
We took the kids up to the cabin for a day in the snow we had soooo much fun the kids loved it, they didn't want to come home. When you never get to play in the snow its quite a good time. We took them sleding on the hill by the cabin it was great because they didn't have to hike to the top Randy would just go down to the bottom with the snowmobile and bring them back up. Thanks dad for purchasing all the fun toys to borrow.
4 comments:
~hi heather i like ur blog!~
hey mom i see u want a challenge well the game just began !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your getting so good at blogging I'm so proud! I can't wait tell my kids are older and we can do fun things like that! Looks like your kids had a blast!
Looks like a blast, Abby cracks me up. The girl trips are fun, but would be alot funner without the little ones, then we could hit thunder down under ;) One of these days when we get down to Dixie we will stop by, I remember your house had some cool things that I liked. We like to look at house plan but who knows when anything will happpen.
Post a Comment